Palazzo Platinum Package
The exclusive Palazzo Platinum Package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation for two adults and baby, in a superior room at Palazzo Versace Gold Coast
- 24 hour maternity nurse support
- Private transfer from Pindara Private Hospital to Palazzo Versace Gold Coast
- All mother's meals including morning and afternoon tea, from a special set menu
- Portable baby cot & linen; baby bath & bath products
- Free car parking
- Access to all Palazzo Versace facilities
- Special rate postnatal spa treatments
- Daily room servicing
- Special rate for extended stay or extended family bookings
Guests who have selected the Regal Suite option receive a complimentary upgrade to the Palazzo Package automatically.
- Unfortunately Regal Suites and/or Palazzo Platinum Packages cannot be booked in advance and are subject to availability and block out periods. Please advise the Maternity Receptionist or your nurse when you are admitted into hospital if you are interested in a Regal Suite and/or the Palazzo Platinum Package.
- The Palazzo Platinum Package is available to patients who have been cleared by their doctor for discharge on day three post-delivery for a natural birth, and day four for a caesarean birth.
Costs outlined below for your hospital stay if you have health fund cover:
- $675 - Regal suite only (4 nights vaginal delivery, 5 nights caesarean delivery)
- $550 - Combined Regal Suite/Palazzo Platinum Package (2-3 nights Regal Suite, 2 nights Palazzo Versace)
- $300 – Palazzo Platinum Package only, should a Regal Suite not be available (2-3 nights standard room, 2 nights Palazzo Versace)
- These packages incur an out of pocket expense and will not qualify for rebates from your health fund.
Gift Vouchers for the Regal Suite Palazzo Platinum Package are available, please call 1800 813 071 to arrange.
Block out periods
The Palazzo Platinum Package is unavailable during Easter, October and Christmas school holidays
2018 and 2019 Dates (inclusive)
29 Sept to 7 October 2018
23 October to 31 October 2018
16 December 2018 to 13 January 2019
7 April to 28 April 2019
23 June to 29 June 2019
^subject to availability